Pages

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

CA Invasion

It's officially time for me to start getting excited about Thanksgiving. This Thanksgiving is going to be extra special since my best friend and her family are not only going to be in TX for this day of feasting, but she's going to be around for the entire week! Even thought we were together in August, I still feel like it's been ages since I've seen her. I haven't seen her children since I left CA so this will be fun to see how they've grown. 

One of the fun things we'll be doing while she's here is dress shopping! My girl is getting married August 2013 and since she was TERRIBLY (being sarcastic) selfish and waited till I left CA to get married, her and I are going to do some wedding stuff while she's here. I've already made two appointments for us to try some dresses on and get a feel for what she wants. 

Another exciting aspect of this trip is that I'm finally going to have a chance at knowing her fiance. I've met him once before, but it was very brief and I wasn't able to really get to know him. He seems to make her happy, so therefor I am happy as well. 

I sure do have a lot to be thankful for this year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment