Pages

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Why can't my husband age already?

I know I can not be the only wife out there who married a freak of a man who never ages. Today is his 33rd birthday and in my eyes he still looks like the 21 year old man I met all those years ago. Sure a grey hair will appear if he lets his hair grow out, but he keeps it so short and trim, those suckers are no where to be seen. Now here I am at 27 and I feel like I'm 50. I have to dye my hair on regular basis (cause let's face it, keeping my hair as short as his isn't an option) to keep my grey at bay, and my energy level at the end of the day is nothing compared to his. It seems this is an unfair advantage he holds over me.

So on this day of his birth, I will toss my pangs of jealousy aside, give him another awesome gift and let him know how happy we are celebrating this day together. I'll harass him about not aging another day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment